Overnight Pet Sitting Care includes but is not limited to, arriving at your home at designated time in the early afternoon or early evening. Performing evening and morning care tasks and staying through the night. Customize pet care based on the information provided and your normal routines and preferences.
Evening House / Pet sitting includes dinner feeding, cleaning up any messes, taking fur babies for a walk (usually 15 – 30 minutes depending on pet) and/or year time, and cleaning cat litter boxes. Later evening potty break for your dog(s).
Morning House/Pet sitting routine morning potty break, breakfast feeding, longer walk or yard time once breakfast is done. If we are staying and not leaving for work, we will stay with your pets throughout the day but may leave your home to grocery shop or if working go to work once morning duties are completed and return early afternoon or early evening and begin evening routine.
Besides the above EACH house evening stay included but not limited to:
- Pampered attention will focus on your fur babies(s) and give them the attention they need.
- Replenish food and water each day (including your pet’s special treats).
- Play, give attention, exercise and walk your pet.
- Administer medication, if needed (additional fee)
- Home safety detail: bring in mail, newspapers, close/open drapes, turn lights on/off, put garbage and recycling out
- House plants watered
We will take care of your home and keep it in the same order as you left it with us. (Unforeseen events withstanding i.e., earthquake, fire, or other not anticipated natural/unnatural events.)
Rest assured, we will watch over your home and fur babies as if they were our own.